The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information including your rights under current laws and regulations.
Interpreting Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 25th May 2018
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: email@example.com or write to: Interpreting Solutions Ltd, South Court, Sharston Road, M22 4BB
|Processing of your Personal Data|
|Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we collect information about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. This includes personal data collected:
· When you register your details via our website.
· When you contact our office (including but not limited to) to register as a supplier, to discuss a booking or raise a query in relation to the assignment that you have been assigned.
When we do business with you, which will usually include:
· Full or partial contact details including names and addresses, telephone and email details.
· If you have special requirements then it may also be necessary to collect details about any other preferences that you may have.
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA212508
|If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Data retention period:
We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or to the extend as required by the law
Sharing your information:
Your data will only be shared if you have agreed to it being shared or if it is necessary to share it in order to achieve a legitimate interest or it is a legal requirement that we share your data.
If you have any questions about who your data may be or has been shared with you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not sell any of the personal data we hold.
Examples of when we may share your personal data include:
· To provide the services to you that you have requested;
· To let you know about directly relevant services which may be of interest to you;
· To achieve legitimate outcomes such as assignment fulfilment;
· Where we share your data to comply with a legal obligation, such as the obligation to undertake anti-money laundering checks;
· If we are legally required to share your data with law enforcement agencies
|Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We will respond to any of the above concerns in line with the GDPR response policy, within one month. If the request is complex or we have received a number of requests from the same individual, we may extend the reply period by a further two months.
|We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.|
|Cookies and how we use them|
|What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages of our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
· Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package, Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and function
· Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into our website
· Test content on our website. For example 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
· Store information about your preferences. The website can present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
· To recognise you when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions, some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
|Links to other websites|
|Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website